Offering true 2 eyes open shooting, a transversly mounted lithium 123 battery, and 7mm raised base offering iron sight access, the new EXPS2 features easy to adjust side buttons and an adjustable, locking, quick detach lever for easy attachment and removal.
- Reticle is a 65 MOA circle with 1 MOA aiming dot
- Single transverse 123 battery to reduce sight length
- Shortened base only requires at most 2 3/4 inch of rail space
- Battery cap and latch are eliminated and replaced with a simple O-ring, tethered cap; better sealing is achieved
- Battery compartment is now separated from the base to allow it to hover over the delta ring of the rifle
- Average battery life at brightness level 12 is roughly 600 hours
- Side buttons with an adjustable, locking, quick detach lever for easy attachment and removal